"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, January 5, 2012

One Trimester to Go!!!!

Well, as of tomorrow, I will be 27 weeks! That means that I am entering the final lap of this race!!! Yep...the glorious Third Trimester! I know it doesn't look like I've "grown" much from the last two photos, but there is actually an EIGHT inch difference around my midsection. I am enjoying not being too large - I have enough problems with my balance as it is! We will see how much I "grow" in the next three months. I'm sure it would be better if I would try to stand the same distance from the mirror, too, right?

So far, everything is going great! My blood pressure is still awesome, my weight - well that could be less for me, but I am "on target" according to where I should be. Bryson is constantly flipping around in there. He's so active, sometimes I worry that he doesn't like his current accomodations!

I still can't believe that I will get to meet my son in a few short months. There is still so much to do! We haven't done a thing for the nursery, and we probably won't get started on it until after January. I feel like we already have all that we need to bring him into this world. We have a carrier, bassinet and crib that was Kaylee's. We have diapers and clothes from my sister. Aside from needing some recieving blankets and burpcloths that aren't pink, I think we could manage! We have all of the love in the world ready and waiting for him when he's ready to arrive!!!

I go for my 28 week checkup next week, and then I will begin seeing the doctor every two weeks after that! I am looking forward to getting another ultrasound in February to see how big this boy is getting - more importantly, how big his HEAD is getting! Kaylee had a perfect, tiny head, and I'd like to continue with that pattern! I guess he will be what he will be, and there's not much I can do about that!

Until the next time...

Love and blessings,
Jessie 

No comments:

Post a Comment