"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, September 13, 2012

He's getting skinny!

Mister Bryson....the boy that has stolen my heart!

I love this kid soooo much! Bryson has to be one of the sweetest children God has ever made, and I'm not just saying that because he's mine. He is exactly what I need at any given time. No matter how hectic my day is, I can just look at his chubby little face and, for the moment, all my troubles disappear.

Speaking of that chubby face, our little guy is finally growing in a direction other than around the midsection. For awhile, we thought he would be short forever, but he is finally starting to stretch out. I joke with Gene, all the time, that Bryson is getting skinny! I look back at pictures of him in his first couple months, when he WAS skinny, and it is hard to believe it is the same baby!

He is growing so fast, right now, and he changes constantly. He is well on his way to 20 pounds now, if not more, and is measuring in at 27 inches. He is not so great at sitting up, yet, but we think he's just to lazy to try. This boy can crawl backwards like you wouldn't believe! He wants to go forward so badly, but he can only get a lunge in every now and then. He'll sit there and rock back and forth on his hands and knees for the longest time before he gives up. He's a hair puller and a pincher...and will probably be a biter when those teeth pop through! It won't be long now!

One of the most hilarious things he does right now is try to tickle your neck. We are always nibbling in his neck to make him giggle and laugh, and recently, he's begun to do it back to us! It absolutely cracks him up!

Bryson is so much fun, and he's easy-going. He's quite the little man, and we are beyond blessed that he is a part of our lives! I know the next milestones are just moments away, and I hope we can relax and have enough time to enjoy him and remember what he was like at this very moment! Until then....

Love and blessings,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment