"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Past due....Baby Shower Blog!


I know a couple weeks have passed by, but I couldn't go without posting about my adorable shower that my sister and mother gave me! Being that this is our second child to be born, I didn't expect a shower, but, being the wonderful people they are, our family and friends "sprinkled" us with all kinds of wonderful goodies for Bryson!

My mom hosted the shower at her house, and she was so nervous that there wouldn't be enough room for everyone. We had hoped the weather would cooperate to have everything outside, but, as usual, it was devastatingly cold out. That didn't stop us from enjoying ourselves, though! Here are a few photos showing how very nice everything turned out!
Mmmmm...my yummy cake! (Thank you, Mama!)

...and my delicious cupcakes made by my wonderful sister!

My aunt, uncle and cousins brought Bryson this adorable diaper cake!

My sister made us a very cute diaper cake as well as all of the cute decorations!

Of course, you have to have yummy snacks...

...and we were blessed with some fabulous gifts for Bryson!
It is obvious that he is a very loved little boy, already!!!

Omie made sure that he had an Aggie bib and tons of other goodies.
My parents have been so helpful in preparing for their second grandson's arrival,
and he is so lucky to have them!

I had some great helpers when it came to opening up all of those presents!

...and the proud Big Sis, Kaylee even got a few goodies of her own!

After the shower, we had a small barbecue down at the house for family that had come into town. I called it "Gene's Beer, Barbecue and Boy Baby Shower!" (unofficially, of course!) It gave the guys something to do while all of us ladies enjoyed ourselves at the shower! Karen happened to snap a few photos of my belly as I prepared to serve the food, as well as one of us "Proud Parents to-be-Again!"
You woudn't think he's due in the next month, huh?

...the never-changing profile! I'm just fine with that, and he's growing just fine!

Proud Parents! We can't wait to meet our little man!

I am so blessed with wonderful friends and family that have always shown us such love and continue to do so every single day! Bryson couldn't ask for a better welcome into this world, and I cannot wait to introduce him to each and everyone of you! We love you all!

Love and blessings,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment