"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, July 16, 2012



I just finished up on the custom painted canvas of Kaylee's name for her bedroom door, and it turned out wonderful! I was inspired while searching Pinterest, of course... It was there that I came across a custom painted name canvas for sale on Etsy for a whopping $85!!!

That's when I thought, "Wait a minute!!! I had six years of art classes during my school days, so why can't I do that??!!!" What do you know, it was just like riding a bike! It turned out so cute that I decided that it might be something I can use to bring in a few extra dollars to help pay those dance school bills! ;)

So, if you or someone you know is in the market for a custom painted name canvas, please let me know! This one is 11x14, and I would be willing to do it for $30. Whether it be a sports theme for a boy or a ballet theme for a girl, different fonts and numerous colors... I should be able to paint just about anything! It would make a great gift, too! Let me know if you are interested!

Love and Blessings,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment