"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Aggieland 2011

Every year, our family makes it's way to Aggieland to yell for our Aggies at a football game, eat great food and spend some quality time together. We hope to be able to continue this tradition throughout our lives - as it is a great time and crucial to the development of "Future Aggies!"

This year, we had a great time, as usual! We always try to get there just in time for lunch at the Dixie Chicken, where you can find the best hamburgers on this planet and a wonderful side called Tijuana fries! We make sure, each year, to get a picture of Kaylee in front of the Chicken. Here is how much our girl has grown from her first trip!
2007 - Technically, this was her first trip to the Chicken, but not during football season!

2011 - Oh, how much our girl has grown!

I also love getting a picture of Kaylee and her daddy on their way down "Bottlecap Alley." I picture them walking it together even when she's grown up and having little Aggies of her own!
2008


2011 - My loves!

I made it a point, this year, to get some extra special family photos taken during our trip. Next year, there will be a new member, so this year seemed like one of those moments I wanted to commemorate!



I love my family, and I love Aggieland - my second home! These are some very special memories we share together, each year, and, win or lose, we always manage to enjoy our time spent together there! Here's to many more years and memories to go!

Love and Blessings,
Jessie



No comments:

Post a Comment